Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My favorite blogger



Hey there!
 I started this blog mainly because I was inspired by other bloggers to do so.  I have a long list of blogger that I absolutely love. I also believe the word 'favorite' is to strong a word in this case, but I do like this blogger a lot, and I can say that because I find myself looking up her blog every day, just to check if she has a new post. In my opinion, her blog is something unique, and maybe, just maybe, I sometimes wish I had her life. ( Am I the only one who thinks I should be living someone else's life?) It's not only her life I like, it's also her style. It's so perfect and girly, and it feels like no matter want she would wear, it would not look wrong.  The name of her blog is 'Raspberry and Red', and I believe her name is Veronica. ( Yes, I love her blog so much, I had learn her name.) Here are some pictures from her blog;




Hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know some of your favorite bloggers or people in general,  in the comment below, I would love to read about. I also hope all of you have a wonderful day, and a great weekend. 

1 comment: