Sunday, September 23, 2012

A getaway

Hey there!

So, here is what happened. It was my best friend's birthday (you can find her here and here) and we decided to go on a shopping spree and I got a few things. Here they are;

First we went to Ross, and I got seven nail polishes,  for around five dollars. (That was a fun buy). 



 Then we went to TJmaxx and I found this cross body by nine west and had to buy it. It is a beautiful electronic blue that would be perfect for the fall. 



After these two stores, we made our way to Forever21, and I got this lipstick. I was a little afraid to get a lipstick in such a light shade as I have dark features and the color would not suit me. But I got it anyways. (It was pretty cheap and I really wanted to get it.) Turns out it looks good on me. yay!



I also got these flats, and I am in love with them, they are so girly and cute. Can't wait to pair them. 


This trip was exactly what I need, a break from  the stress of school. From time I left for the trip to the time    I got home, I had forgotten about school. It was amazing. Hope you enjoyed the post. Tell me what is your getaway from stress ? 



29 comments:

  1. thank you:) following you as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post and items!!! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :)
    thank you for your lovely comment.
    yes, I would like to follow each other.
    I will follow you back tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely lipstic color <3

    Maybe you want to follow eatch other? Let me know! It means alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shades of nail polish. jus discovered yr blog and following u now via GFC. pls check out my blog and hope u follow back so we stay connected.

    http://chicillusion.blogspot.co.uk/

    #chic kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colors! i love nail polish!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of your handbag looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices, love the polishes!

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. :) I like your blue bag and your flats. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi thanks for your lovely comment on my blog; your blog is lovely too! <3

    Would you like to start following each other?
    I started following you now, hope you'll follow me back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7 colorbar nailpaints for $5??? Here one is for $5!!!!
    thnx for the follow,follow u bk :)

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your comment on our blog. Love that lipstick shade. I have been looking for it for a long time but no luck, but now i know where to go :)
    want to follow each other ? :)

    likwhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the lipstick color!!!
    xoxox have a nice weeknd!
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing haul! LOVE the nail polishes so much and you were right to grab that blue cross body bag! LOVE the color so much! I'm sure the lipstick will look amazing on you!


    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the nailpaint colors :) Do post a pic how the lipstick looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I unfortunately don't have one, but would love to take one for a future post!

      Delete
  16. cool stuff

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's cool stuff! i love the pink lipstick and the blue bag is cute!

    It’s a GIRL Thing


    ReplyDelete
  18. great post nice items!!! Maybe we follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!? let me know - if yes follow me & i´ll follow back :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved your post!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow you back.. :)

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for your lovely comment! I'm now following you on gfc, cant wait for your upcoming posts!! great blog!

    www.stylerice.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That pink lipstick is incredible...
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete