Friday, October 12, 2012

Black out

Hey there ! 

Okay, let me tell you a story. 

(wearing: sweater - Kohls, skirt- target)
I woke up this morning wondering what I would find myself wearing at school. I reached into my closet and found an adorable grey sweater, perfect for the chilly morning winds. After I made my way under the sweater, I learned that the pants which go with it were in the wash. After contemplating the idea of selecting a different outfit. I settled for this tut- tut inspired black skirt. (Which I soon realized to be the perfect alternative.) After arriving at my school, did I realize that we were having a pep rally and we were suppose to be wearing black to promote school spirit. This was an amazing sequence of events, as it somehow stopped me from sticking out as a sore thumb in a crowed full of people who wore black. (That is where I got the title for this post, from banners that hung on the walls of the hallway, and words on the back of people's shirts, that said " black out, lights out"). 




Hope you enjoyed the post, and come back for more. Have a great weekend. 






11 comments:

  1. Great sweater!

    Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog!

    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater, it looks great with the skirt!

    X Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look...very feminine and elegant. Check out my blog and we could follow each other if you'd like :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com
    @OlyaCreative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank, checked out your blog and I am following you.

      Delete
  4. You're always so cute =)
    I'm following you ^^
    If you want follow me back ^^
    A loser like me
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such beautiful hair! Great blog!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete