Monday, February 18, 2013

I am almost an adult!

Hey there!

     As you could probably guess by the title, I am almost an adult! I turned sixteen on the 12th of February.  Now I have two more years to go till I become an actual adult. This realization, believe it  or not, was not very pleasant at first,I really don't want to grow up and face the real world. Then I realized, it is the cycle of life, and I still have two years left to learn more about adulthood.

My 16th birthday did not only bring me closer to adulthood, but also brought me many presents.



  1. The first thing I got was a mug, from a dear friend, who knew very well that I was in desperate need of one.
  2. Then I got these amazing pair of glasses, which I will talk more about in the following post. 
  3. I also received a Sally Hansen nail polish and a Cover Girl lip stain. 
  4. Lastly, I received my very first camera from my parents. I am so thankful for this gift, as I was in dire need of one, especially for this blog. 
     I would also like to show you guys what I wore to school, as my birthday was on a Tuesday.
  
(Glasses: Firmoo, Scarf: Pantaloons, Top: Dress Bran, Belt: Steve Madden, Skirt: Ross, Flats: Ross) 

Okay, I have no idea why I look so depressed, I can assure you I was not. 

     I would like to end this post by saying that sorry for not posting for such a long time. I have so many reasons,  which I am not going to bore you with. Hopefully, I will keep you guys updated regularly. 

Lastly, Happy President's Day, for those of you in America. 





   

No comments:

Post a Comment